T-TEN Automotive (CP)
Academic Plans, known as programs, include a overview description and a summary of program requirements. You can search the online catalog via the the Academic Plan links on the right for a desired program or a specific course information.
|General Education Requirements|
|BTEC 106||APPLIED OFFICE ENGLISH 1||3|
|Major Area Requirements|
|AUTO 150||INTRODUCTION TO TOYOTA||5|
|AUTO 151||TOYOTA ELECTRICAL I||8|
|AUTO 152||TOYOTA ELECTRICAL II||8|
|AUTO 153||TOYOTA BRAKES||8|
|AUTO 154||TOYOTA INTERNSHIP I||8|
|AUTO 155||TOYOTA STEERING AND SUSPENSION||8|
|AUTO 156||TOYOTA ENGINE PERFORMANCE I||8|
|AUTO 157||TOYOTA ENGINE PERFORMANCE II||8|
|AUTO 250||TOYOTA CLIMATE CONTROL||8|
|AUTO 251||TOYOTA INTERNSHIP II||8|
|AUTO 252||TOYOTA ENGINE MECHANICAL||8|
|AUTO 253||TOYOTA MANUAL TRANSMISSION||8|
|AUTO 254||AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS||8|
|AUTO 255||TOYOTA INTERNSHIP III||8|
To learn more about this program's employment outlook, approximate cost and potential careers, please visit the Gainful Employment Program Information page.
Program outcomes are overarching skills that are emphasized and reinforced throughout several courses in a specific program; they are measurable statements that define what students should know or be able to do by the end of a certificate or degree at Clark College. After successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Articulate well-considered ideas and written claims to an academic audience, using effective rhetorical techniques, properly credited evidence, and a command of Standard English. (GE)
- Demonstrate interpersonal/human relations skills. (GE)
- Demonstrate and clearly explain an effective strategy to solve a quantitative problem. (GE)
- Use Toyota's 6-step process to verify customer vehicle concern, determine related symptoms, analyze symptoms, isolate cause of concern, correct the concern, and verify proper vehicle operation.
- Represent Toyota/Lexus and their dealers by being competent, highly trained, and ethical Toyota technicians.
- Achieve, maintain, and advance in the Toyota/Lexus technician certification process.
- Work as an effective team member in a Toyota dealership environment.