Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting/Design (CP)
Academic Plans, known as programs, include a overview description and a summary of program requirements. You can search the online catalog via the the Academic Plan links on the right for a desired program or a specific course information.
|General Education Requirements|
|MATH 103||COLLEGE TRIGONOMETRY||5|
|HDEV 198||PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT||1|
|HDEV 200||PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT||2|
|Major Area Requirements|
|CADD 101||CADD ORIENTATION||1|
|CADD 102||CADD CAREERS||1|
|CADD 110||BASIC SKETCHUP||4|
|CADD 140||BASIC AUTOCAD||4|
|or ENGR 140||BASIC AUTOCAD|
|CADD 141||ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING 1||4|
|CADD 142||INTERMEDIATE AUTOCAD||2|
|CADD 170||BASIC REVIT: RESIDENTIAL||4|
|CADD 171||REVIT: COMMERCIAL||4|
|CADD 199||COOPERATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE||1-6|
|CADD 207||PRESENTATION GRAPHICS||4|
|CADD 210||ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING 2||3|
|CADD 214||AUTOCAD CUSTOMIZATION||3|
|ENGR 113||ENGINEERING SKETCHING AND VISUALIZATION||2|
To learn more about this program's employment outlook, approximate cost and potential careers, please visit the Gainful Employment Program Information page.
Program outcomes are overarching skills that are emphasized and reinforced throughout several courses in a specific program; they are measurable statements that define what students should know or be able to do by the end of a certificate or degree at Clark College. After successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate interpersonal/human relations skills. (GE)
- Demonstrate and clearly explain an effective strategy to solve a quantitative problem. (GE)
- Articulate well-considered ideas and written claims to an academic audience, using effective rhetorical techniques, properly credited evidence, and a command of Standard English. (GE)
- Fully annotate and print architectural drawings (core drafting skills).
- Demonstrate aspects of elementary design skills.
- Discuss and communicate aspects of various industries and businesses that typically use CADD applications.
- Demonstrate aspects of employability for an entry level CADD related position.
- Demonstrate aspects of professionalism as appropriate for an entry level CADD related position.
- Create and manipulate architectural drawings and models in a multitude of CADD applications (core CADD skills).