T-TEN Automotive (AAT)
Academic Plans, known as programs, include a overview description and a summary of program requirements. You can search the online catalog via the the Academic Plan links on the right for a desired program or a specific course information.
|General Education Requirements|
|ENGL&101||ENGLISH COMPOSITION I 1||5|
|Computational Skills 2|
|Select one from the following:||5|
|COLLEGE TRIGONOMETRY 1 (5 credits/units)|
|MATH IN SOCIETY 1 (5 credits/units)|
|SOC& 101||INTRO TO SOCIOLOGY 1||5|
|Major Area Requirements|
|AUTO 150||INTRODUCTION TO TOYOTA||5|
|AUTO 151||TOYOTA ELECTRICAL I||8|
|AUTO 152||TOYOTA ELECTRICAL II||8|
|AUTO 153||TOYOTA BRAKES||8|
|AUTO 154||TOYOTA INTERNSHIP I||8|
|AUTO 155||TOYOTA STEERING AND SUSPENSION||8|
|AUTO 156||TOYOTA ENGINE PERFORMANCE I||8|
|AUTO 157||TOYOTA ENGINE PERFORMANCE II||8|
|AUTO 250||TOYOTA CLIMATE CONTROL||8|
|AUTO 251||TOYOTA INTERNSHIP II||8|
|AUTO 252||TOYOTA ENGINE MECHANICAL||8|
|AUTO 253||TOYOTA MANUAL TRANSMISSION||8|
|AUTO 254||AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS||8|
|AUTO 255||TOYOTA INTERNSHIP III||8|
College-Level Math Required.
Program outcomes are overarching skills that are emphasized and reinforced throughout several courses in a specific program; they are measurable statements that define what students should know or be able to do by the end of a certificate or degree at Clark College. After successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Articulate well-considered ideas and written claims to an academic audience, using effective rhetorical techniques, properly credited evidence, and a command of Standard English. (GE)
- Demonstrate interpersonal/human relations skills. (GE)
- Demonstrate and clearly explain an effective strategy to solve a quantitative problem. (GE)
- Use Toyota's 6-step process to verify customer vehicle concern, determine related symptoms, analyze symptoms, isolate cause of concern, correct the concern, and verify proper vehicle operation.
- Represent Toyota/Lexus and their dealers by being competent, highly trained, and ethical Toyota technicians.
- Achieve, maintain, and advance in the Toyota/Lexus technician certification process.
- Work as an effective team member in a Toyota dealership environment.