The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Applied Management is a two-year, 90-credit program that combines technical and academic courses. This degree is designed for professional and technical education (PTE) students, to qualify them for the program with a junior standing, after completing an associate degree. The BAS in Applied Management program combines 300-and 400-level general education and managerial courses, to prepare technically skilled students to enter their respective career fields with a bachelor’s degree, allowing them to obtain managerial- level positions or to start their own businesses.
Application Process & Preliminary Requirements
Preliminary requirements must be satisfied to qualify to apply prior to program entry. Clark College reserves the right to determine admissions status. Please note: completion of the preliminary requirements does not guarantee entrance into the Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management Program.
To meet preliminary program entrance requirements, candidates must:
- Complete an associate degree (90 credits or higher) or higher from an accredited domestic college or university, or international equivalent, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete the following preliminary courses with a 2.0 grade point average or above:
- Communication skills (5 credits required)
- English Composition, 100 college-level or higher
- Computer Literacy (3-5 credits required)
- College-level Math (5 credits required)
- MATH&146 Introduction to Statistics or equivalent math course(s)
- A minimum of 30 credits of general education requirements, with a minimum of 5 credits in each of the following areas:
- communication studies,
- quantitative skills,
- social science, and
- natural science
- Submit official college transcripts from all previous colleges attended to the Credential Evaluations Office for complete transcript evaluation and continue to send updated transcripts quarterly, as additional courses are completed. If you earned your degree or all your credits from Clark College, you do not need to include a transcript.
- Apply to the program by completing the Clark College application packet for BAS in Applied Management. Submit the packet to the Clark College Enrollment Services in Gaiser Hall before the enrollment deadline, along with the non-refundable program application fee.
Upon completion of the preliminary requirements, all qualified applicants will be notified in writing of final acceptance into the program. The payment of a non-refundable deposit will reserve a position for the program’s next entry date. Students not selected for entry are welcome to reapply for the next cohort start date but are encouraged to seek advising before doing so. Students must formally comply with the published application and admission criteria for that year and cohort.
Selective criteria and current fee amounts are subject to change.
For complete, updated information, please visit the Applied Management (BAS) website.