Supervisory Management (CP) (Plan Code: HRPSMC45)
Academic Plans, known as programs, include an overview description and a summary of program requirements. You can search the online catalog via the Academic Plan links on the right for a desired program or a specific course information.
|General Education Requirements|
|ENGL& 101||English Composition I||5|
|BUS 102||Business Math Applications||5|
|BUS 148||Business Professional Self Development||3|
|Business Core Courses|
|ACCT 129||Basic Accounting Procedures||5|
|BUS& 101||Introduction To Business||5|
|BUS 150||Computer Business Applications||5|
|ECON 101||Introduction To Economics||3|
|MGMT 101||Principles Of Management||3|
|Major Area Requirements|
|MGMT 103||Applied Management Skills||3|
|MGMT 110||Creative Problem Solving||3|
|MGMT 128||Human Resources Management||3|
|BUS 199||Cooperative Work Experience 2||1-5|
Minimum of 3 credits required
Program outcomes are overarching skills that are emphasized and reinforced throughout several courses in a specific program; they are measurable statements that define what students should know or be able to do by the end of a certificate or degree at Clark College. After successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate and clearly explain an effective strategy to solve a quantitative problem. (GE)
- Articulate well-considered ideas and written claims to an academic audience, using effective rhetorical techniques, properly credited evidence, and a command of Standard English. (GE)
- Demonstrate interpersonal/human relations skills. (GE)
- Effectively manage people and resources to meet organizational and institutional goals.
- Understand and apply managerial techniques for decision making, problem solving, and managing change.
- Apply the understating of human resources issues and functions, identifying applicable laws.
Program maps are a suggested academic plan and should not be used in the place of regular academic advising appointments. Your student entry method, placement, course availability, and program requirements are subject to change and transfer credit(s) may change your map/plan.
To view the current suggested map for your program please visit our website https://programmap.clark.edu/academics